Tuesday, July 15, 2008

DSO Color Challenge


For the color challenge I wanted to really challenge myself and make a freebie kit.  This is my first kit ever.  To make this kit I took pictures of things around the house..... skirts, blankets, shorts and my walls.  I used some solid colors to make frames, used some of my "papers" and made frames and drew a flower, just for fun.  It can be downloaded here:
All I ask is that if you use this to make a Lay Out {page}, please give me credit and please let me know so I can come check it out. 

I used Microsoft PictureIt to create my pages.  The fonts are from there, everything else is mine.  Please leave me a comment if you download, thanks.

4 comments:

  1. YOU GO GIRL!! YOu've done a great job on your first kit!
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us all!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contrats on your first kit. How fun it must have been to be going around your house and taking pictures of clothing and stuff. You did GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty cool. I like them. Thanks again for stopping by my blog. Hope you stop by again!

    ReplyDelete